Sunday, March 18, 2012

Greasy Little Puerto Rican

He can't even think straight apparently neither can I because we're such different people from immensly different worlds and he'll hurt me and I'll cry for him.]

Confusion rocks my brain
'cause once he rocked my world
He's no good -
but I hear his voice
and my heart gives me no choice
but to fall once more
so far in love

To how many does he say the words he says to me
I wish in my eyes his future he'd see

I want to take him away from his mindless "boys"
take him away from the drugs he deals as a job
take him away from the one he calls his girlfriend
I'll pay her off, assure her that she need not make more babies to keep him to support her
I'll take care of him. She can't love him. He can't love her - how that would thwart my plans
I could educate him, teach him manners, give him culture, show him how to be civilized
Take him out of the slums of paradise
I could make him happy, be all that he wants
He's all I want

Why do I love him?  Why am I tripping on him?
I love him for the wrong reasons: I think he's sexy.  He pleases me.  He's exciting.
Why is he bad?  He does drugs.  He has 2 kids - one more on the way.  He's been with a million girls.  He deals.  He's abusive.

No one will ever know
just how deep my love
fo him goes though
how badly I want him
most eveyone knows

I look at you
and I miss you
and I hunger for you
How I need you
Look at me
Love me
Miss me
Want me back
Something?!

Since he I've had a few
but his face is all I see when I close my eyes
and to picture his face is to hear his voice
and the things he said
all the times he's told me he wants me

No comments:

Post a Comment