Friday, August 13, 2010

Interested in your George Foreman Grill

I was interested in a few items I recently saw posted on craigslist, so I sent the following email:
Aloha,

I might be interested in your George Foreman grill. Do you know the model? How much are you asking for it?

I do hope you'll post pictures of some of your other items as well... Particularly your furniture and your Tiffany jewelry. :)

Good luck and happy selling!

Thanks,

From alisa_in_hawaii@yahoo.com I received such a rude response:
nope not showing pics.

this is a moving sale, like a garage sale.

first come first serve

this is not a store, you come look around and if you don't like anything you move on to the next garage/moving sale.

I am selling hundreds of items, post pics of what.........lol.

If I was to email pics back and forth I would not have time to go to work.

like the ad stated, interested email me your telephone number

mahalo

alisa

To which I replied:
I was simply showing interest in the specific items you mentioned in your ad. I know what a moving sale is, I know what a garage sale is. I know you're not a store, and I know it's first come first served. It was unnecessary of you to "lol" at my request for pictures. Pictures of what, you asked? Furniture and Tiffany jewelry I said. But nevermind. Please don't email me again. I have already marked you as SPAM. Good luck on your sale. Hope you're moving away from Hawaii, back to New York or wherever you came from.

Her response, which she titled "LMAO, stupid":
you are as ignorant as possible.

what do you want pics of your brain

I couldn't resist. I had to send her this:
You think I am ignorant? You don't even know how to use capital letters, punctuation, or structure a sentence. Do I "want pics of my brain"? Was that the best you could come up with? I've seen the picture you posted of yourself. You look like a bored, angry, old woman. Certainly too old to be using "LMAO". Do you think that's cute, or something? Old ladies that try too hard to act and appear young are not cute. They are lame. You're an ugly person inside and out. You're spoiling my Hawaii. Sell your junk and LEAVE! I was nice in my initial email, I don't know why you found it necessary to be so rude in your response. At this point I find your ignorance amusing. You're feeble attempts at wit will make great fodder for my blog. Please, keep 'em coming!

I should have left that last bit out. Now she won't want to play with me. And I was having such fun. I imagine this is what Adam feels like when he plays his video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment