Sunday, December 26, 2010

Faking it

My dad has another girlfriend and I can't stand her. I tried to like her, but I just can't... She's disgusting - kissing and hanging all over him, slapping his ass, and making sexual comments. She even tried to tell me about their sex life! Ick! She's insincere - calling me baby, telling me how beautiful I am, and insisting that she loves me. She's an ex-con, and I know, I know, he's an ex-con too, but it's different - she is a mother. She drugged out, and got into all kinds of trouble and left her kids with no one. Did I mention all 4 kids are from 4 different fathers?

Like I said, I've tried to be nice, but this bitch has pushed me to my breaking point.

Check out our last interaction -

Me: Tell Shana I said Merry Christmas.
Dad: Here you tell her. (As he passes Shana the phone)
Me: Hi Shana! Merry Christmas!
Shana: Uh, Merry Christmas to you too.
Me: What are you guys up to tonight? Are you doing anything fun?
Shana: Are you drinking?
Me: No! Why?
Shana: You just sound happier than you usually do?
Me: Hmmm, maybe I'm just faking it better than I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment